About Cox Media Group Ohio
Creating Solutions. Delivering Results.
Cox Media Group Ohio is proud to produce Miami Valley HomeWorld. With the merging of our Dayton-based broadcast and publishing units into Cox Media Group Ohio, we are in the unique position to produce local consumer events that leverage the power of our media footprint for local and regional advertisers, vendors and consumers throughout southwest Ohio.
Each event will be promoted by our radio, television, and newspaper properties, along with Facebook applications and Twitter accounts. Current events we produce include Dayton Women's Fair, Universal 1 Credit Union's Miami Valley HomeWorld, Regional Spelling Bee, and Ten Top Women.
Cox Media Group Ohio will invest $200,000 to promote this event and reach more than 95% of local adults through newspaper, television, radio, and our websites.
Some of our media brands include:
- The area's #1 local daily newspapers and their websites, including the Dayton Daily News, Springfield News-Sun, The Middletown Journal & Hamilton Journal News.
- WHIO-TV, the country's #1 CBS TV affiliate
- K99.1FM, playing today's new country and your familiar favorites
- The New 95.3 The Eagle, Dayton's classic hits station.
- WHIO News Talk Radio FM/AM
With this level of media promotion and exposure, thousands of people are expected to attend - so don't miss out! Local businesses interested in learning more should click on the Exhibitors' Information tab on this website.